Majestic Victoria Falls
Starts From: £389 pp
Staying on the Zimbabwe side, famed for the most spectacular views, enjoy a few nights exploring Mosai-ao-Tunya – the mighty Victoria Falls. Claimed to be the largest waterfall on the planet and one of the 7 natural wonders of the world, you can view it from air, boat or foot and learn about the flora and fauna as well as the history of David Livingstone and his discovery of the falls.
- Stay on the Zimbabwe side of the Falls
- Enjoy a cruise and walk to see the Victoria Falls
- Private or tailor-made options available
- Fully escorted group tour operated by our local agents, Thompsons Africa
- Standard 3-4V accommodation
- Sightseeing and meals as mentioned
- Optional excursions available locally
- The minimum age for travel is 
*All our packages are subject to availability. The price may vary depending on exact date of travel
BOOK NOW: 0207 447 5000
Fill this form to book this package:
Day 1: Victoria Falls
On arrival, you will be met by your Thompsons Africa representative and transferred to the Kingdom Hotel, created in the style of an African city and centrally located to all the amenities of Victoria Falls town. In the afternoon cruise on the upper stretches of the Zambezi River where David Livingstone canoed on his quest to discover the falls over 150 years ago. Enjoy viewing the abundant wildlife and incredible variety of birds whilst a mesmerizing Zambezi sunset will leave you breathless.
Day 2: Victoria Falls
This morning enjoy a guided tour of the Victoria Falls stopping at various vantage points to view the falls and walk through the rain forest. Seeing the rainbows, feeling the spray and hearing the thundering noise of water crashing down into the 108 meter gorge serves as testimony to the awesome power of the mighty river. The remainder of your afternoon is spent at leisure, where you can enjoy one of the many optional activities available (own account).
Day 3: Victoria Falls
Enjoy a hearty breakfast before checking out, transfer to Victoria Falls Airport for your onward arrangements or travel by road to Botswana for a few nights on safari.
Board Basis – this tour is based on room only
Hotels and locations are subject to change based on availability, final hotel list will be confirmed before departure.
Pre/Post Tour information
If you would like to extend your trip or make the tour part of a longer holiday, we can tailor make this for you. Our expert touring team will work with you to arrange any additional hotel stays or combine with other destinations. Please contact them on 0207 447 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All excursions and meals as listed
- Transfers and sightseeing on a shared basis with English speaking guides
- Standard 3-4V accommodation
- All flights and airport transfers in the UK
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips & gratuities, video camera fees at monuments
- Anything not detailed on the itinerary
Accommodation in the itinerary are 3-4V rated properties based on availability. Please note some tours stay in remote locations e.g. safari lodges and tented camps, when the ‘V’ rating may vary. Hotels are subject to change up until departure.