AbuDhabi Advanced City Tour
Starts From: £80 pp
PICK-UP: 08:00 AM
DROP-OFF: 06:00 – 07:00 PM
*All our packages are subject to availability. The price may vary depending on exact date of travel
BOOK NOW: 0207 447 5000
- Free Pick-Up & Drop-Off From your Hotel & Residence
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Sheikh Zayed Center
- Abu Dhabi Heritage Village Tourist Access
- Full access in Souks and Dates market
- Ferrari World (Rides Included)
- Yas Island
- Marina Mall of Abu Dhabi (Outside Only)
- Emirates Palace and Presidential Palace
Fill this form to book this package:
THE FIRST STOP, SHEIKH ZAYED GRAND MOSQUE
- Arguably the biggest mosque in the whole of United Arab Emirates, this must be the first stop on your sightseeing tour.
- There are lots to see once you go there, and the ambiance in itself is enough to make your travel to the city worth it.
- Along with the mosque, you can also visit the Sheikh Zayed Centre.
- They are situated close to each other and can make you learn a lot about the origin of the city and how it got to be one of the busiest and most popular cities in the country.
- However, there is a certain dress code that you need to follow in order to get into the mosque
THE NEXT PLACE TO VISIT, ABU DHABI HERITAGE VILLAGE
- This place is filled with stories from the past. The city of Abu Dhabi was there even before oil was discovered there.
- Life was a lot less exuberant and glamorous when there was no Oil in Abu Dhabi or the United Arab Emirates in general.
- Once you visit the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village as a part of the Abu Dhabi City Tour, you will know about the past of the city and how it developed into its present status
OTHER PLACES ON THE LIST
- There are many other places that you can visit when you are in the city. For example, as a part of some of the tours in the city, you can visit the Jebel Ali Port.
- This is undoubtedly the biggest port in the whole world.
- There are other tours that you can take that originate in the city but cover other parts as well. For example, there are many safari tours available.
- However, the Desert Safari tours take a lot of time and it is not ideal for a short trip.
- city and how it developed into its present status
ABU DHABI CITY TOUR
- takes approximately Four hours if you visit the places above mentioned. You can take a customized tour if you want, but that might take more time and be a little more expensive.
- In general, these city tours are very affordable and a good way to enjoy your time in the city with friends or family.
- As a part of the tour, you will be provided with a tour guide.
- The tour guide is proficient in many languages, including English and German. However, things like meals and tickets for entrance are generally not covered by the tour company.